Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whitney From A' La Ladywolf Is Wearing My Dress!!!

Today I am very excited in publishing this post because one of my favorite artists is wearing one of my dresses!!! Whitney S. Williams is an amazing photographer, stylist and blogger, in short, a complete artist. Her blog http://www.alaladywolf.com/ is a source of inspiration for those who love vintage, photography, and for those who want to express their personality in freedom, without rules, just being herself. Whitney is very generous,  she is an independent artist as I am, and in the next few days there will be a gorgeous surprise for both of us. Dear Whitney, thanks for this wonderful gift, I could not be more proud to see one of my creations worn by such a special artist. I invite all of you girls, to admire her artwork on her blog http://www.alaladywolf.com/.






grey drop waist dress: joythechampion

brown combat boots: Farylrobin

sheer knee-high stockings: vintage

wool wide-brim hat: vintage

round sunnies: vintage

Chitika