Monday, May 16, 2011

The New Upcoming Movie "The Fathre Of My Children" 21-May



The Father of My Children is a drama film directed by Mia Hansen-Love. It won the Jury Special Prize in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.


Directed by :- Mia Hansen-Love

Produced by:- Oliver Damian,Philippe Martin,David Thion

Written by:- Mia Hansen-Love


Starring:- Louis-Do de Lencquesaing, Chiara Caselli, Alice de Lencquesaing, Alice
Gautier, Manelle Driss, Eric Elmosnino


Cinematography :- Pascal Auffray

Editing by :- Marion Monnier

Release Date 21-May-2010









This flim was really greatly movie, I saw this movie trailor's "The Father of My Children", directed by Mia Hansen-Love। I've got to say, this is one of the best films and my favorite, I've seen in the last few years. It's a wonderful drama about a movie producer in Paris and his struggles to balance the stress of his work and family. If you see this, and I hope a lot of you do, you will be absolutely stunned by the film. It's incredibly powerful and heartwarming in ways I can't even begin to explain. I really can't suggest it enough,







Chitika