Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Romantic Dress And Charm Bracelet

Hello beauties, I guess my today's outfit may seem a little too elegant for an ordinary day. In fact, it looks like I am ready to go to a wedding:) BUT, today is a special day: there is an important event where all independent artists from fashion, photography, craft, etc… may present, to potential customers, their creations. So I will be there to show my S/S 2011 collection. I'm so excited to participate in this event that's for sure I will make confusion ;)…Anyway just to be elegant, but not too much, I decided to wear one of my chiffon handmade dress paired with biker boots. Do you think it works or it's too rude? Chic detail: charm bracelet won as giveaway on one of my favorite blog Mi Mundo.Thanks Alicia I am so proud to wear it!










joythechampion Dress
Biker Boots 
Alicia's Charm Bracelet
Vintage Clutch




Chitika