Friday, April 30, 2010

Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for Older Women

I loved Sarah Palin’s hair style! I loved the way she dressed and I think she clearly showed a poised confidence to be proud of. She spoke eloquently and pointedly. I admired her but don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t care to be her. The type of juggling involved in her day to day schedule gives me the willies!

Sarah Palin  Hairstyle
Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for Women
Sarah Palin Hairstyle
Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for Women

I found that there are plenty of wolves out there on the net, flinging their distaste for Governor Sarah Palin, using anything they can find to pick at. When I read that a certain, supposedly la-di-da hair stylist in Boston, said, “Ms. Palin’s hair style looks like it’s 20 yrs old,” like that’s a bad thing, well . . . them there’s fightin words.

Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for Women
Sarah Palin  Hairstyle
Sarah Palin half-updo with side swept bangs hair style

Sarah Palin Hair Style 2

Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for Women
Sarah  Palin Hairstyle 4
Sarah Palin Hairstyles Trends for WomenSarah Palin Hairstyle 6

Chitika