Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rachel McAdams latest hairstyle

Rachel McAdams latest hairstyle
Rachel McAdams showed off afresh new hair style while she attends the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival,in September 2008.Canadian actress was in that location to see the film, Che (a.k.a. Guerrilla), that premiered at the Elgin Theatre in Toronto, Canada.Rachel McAdams attended her own movie 'The Lucky Ones' premiere later that evening.

Premiere Of
Premiere Of

Rachel also revealed why she is constantly changing her hairstyle:"It’s a compulsion: I’m always changing parts of me. Even when I was young, I wanted to change my hair color. I was so determined that I dyed my hair with Kool-Aid. You dunk your head in a bowl of red Kool-Aid for four hours, and it comes out apricot. Not that pretty, but it is still transforming."

Chitika